Senior Manager (ALP18292)
- Overall in charge of the day-to-day operations of the center.
- Responsible for the attainment of client set goals, efficiency targets and overall center performance.
- Analyzes agents/supervisors/ACCM performance and develops an action plan to bridge gaps.
- Implements and audits TOPS as a tool to maintain/increase performance.
- At least 3 years ACCM/CCM experience.
- Strong performance management/TOPS background.
- Excellent program planning and execution skills.
- Very detail-oriented.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Knowledgeable in call center tools and processes.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Computer literate with experience using MS Office products.