Training Admin Specialist (AUR13727)
Category HR & Recruitment
- Receive and process training requests (i.e. organize and publish training schedules and rosters daily/ weekly/ monthly on company tools such as CCMs, TPnet, etc).
- Review sign-up requests in TP-link and enroll in participants via Coursemill.
- Manage logistics of training initiatives for both offsite and onsite including room (physical/ virtual) reservation and configuration, supplies and equipment are adequate and in good working conditions, materials are printed properly and on time and catering is ordered (if required).
- Act as POC training equipment and facilities maintenance wherein TA Specialist will launch a TPLink ticket upon receipt of an IR from the trainers.
- Ensure training materials and facilities are prepared for classes.
- Communicate with IT for all repairs, software installations and changes for training rooms and trainer workstations.
- Maintain and update the L&D intranet site content.
- Work closely with different sections/ departments to ensure training reports are updated and accurate.
- Work with the appropriate department to ensure e-learning requirements of the team are addressed.
- Assist new team members in setting up their workstation, network access, mailing lists, etc.
- Maintain, organize and update the L&D drives and sites.
- Work closely with trainers to compile and generate the post-training reports per batch.
- Develop and publish accurate and up-to-date metrics dashboards for L&D initiatives using a variety of reporting tools for internal and external programs (ex. Trainer Utilization Reports, L&D Summary, Certification Aging Report, etc).
- Coordinate with other departments for training requests for supplies, travel, CA, liquidation/ reimbursements, etc.
- Attend TCP as required.
- Online and traditional research as needed for logistical and administrative support.
- Perform other training-related duties as assigned.