To call and follow up on past due delinquent accounts to secure payments to prevent flow through of
accounts in compliance with regulatory and bank requirements. Possess the ability to negotiate with
borrowers to make the payments required to control delinquency flow and to achieve individual
productivity standards. Review the portfolio and highlight for suspension / cancellation of accounts.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Perform Telephone dunning of delinquent accounts and negotiate with borrower for
acceptable repayment plans in a proper professional manner
- Strong ability to negotiate, persuade and convince customer to pay i.e., quick thinker and
versatile when customers try to avoid payment
- To manage and achieve Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) such as daily productivity
standards in terms of number of calls, contacts, promise to pay (PTP), kept promises (KP)
and money collection
- Manage delinquent accounts to prevent control flow through of accounts and to achieve
targeted delinquency number.
- Review and initiate cost-effective collection and recovery avenues to maximize recoveries
and minimize losses
- Able to recommend and execute appropriate collection / legal / restructuring actions for
recovery of debt and minimise credit losses.
- Review and assess suitability of customer eligibility under Bank's financial relief or
forbearance program / Credit Counselling Singapore (CCS) Debt Management Program
- Review accounts for cancellation and give instructions to panel solicitors to issue Arrears
Letter of Demand (ALOD) / Letter of Demand (LOD).
- Ensure that collection actions compliant with regulatory and corporate guidelines. This
includes follow up actions are in compliance with regulatory and bank’s internal policies.
- Handling email correspondence with both external customers and internal stakeholders.
- Attend to customer and update latest contact details.
- To review for putting up requests for transfer payments / reversal of Annual Fees / Late /
- Preparation of reports / analysis in terms of KPIs / delinquency number
- To carry out all other duties assigned from time to time by management.
- Diploma / Degree in any field
- Preferably 2 - 3 years of working experience in bank’s debt collection function. Knowledge in
Singapore’s litigation / recovery process will be an added advantage
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Strong communication skills especially English. Proficient in Mandarin / dialects will be an
- Team player who possesses strong interpersonal, effective negotiation and analytical skills
- Target oriented and able to work under pressure
- Meticulous, firm, tactful and customer service oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft software (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) will be an added advantage
- Able to be analytical and make good judgement in reviewing accounts
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced working environment and achieve individual / team targets
Teleperformance Malaysia embraces diversity. Qualified applicants will be considered regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, age, gender or disability.