What We’re Looking for ⬇️
- Diploma in Data Analysis, programming, related field.
- Experience with MS SQL, Tableau, Power BI or other advanced data management and visualization tools.
- Minimum of 1 year (s) of progressively responsible work experience in a similar function.
- Interpersonal Skills.
- Problem-Solving Skills.
- Communication Skills.
- Leadership Skills.
- Stress Tolerance.
- Monitoring, control and improvement of quality indicators, productivity and resolution in first contact.
- Submit results reports to the Account Executive, Operations Director and Client.
- Analyze the databases extracted from the client's application and, according to the results obtained previously, design strategies that allow generating value at the lowest possible cost for the fulfillment of the objectives of the program.
- Analyze together with the coordinator of the specific campaign, with a daily periodicity and through periodic cuts and in real time the evolution of the indicators of the productivity for each program, generating the respective alarms that allow those responsible for the operation to make decisions.
- Has direct responsibility for reporting to the Regional.