What We’re Looking for ⬇️
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, Social Communication, Psychology or related.
- Advanced English B2+/C1.
- 5-10 years of management experience in an inbound/outbound BPO.
- Client Facing roles experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite Office.
- Lead educational activities and learning experiences for all employees at different levels of the company.
- Ensure that all training teams are coordinated and developing their responsibilities with the skills and scope that each team should have.
- Identify processes, tools, and training needed to design strategies and fulfill agreements with all stakeholders within the training strategy.
- Verify and approve account governing documents, including customer and stakeholder agreements, to ensure the health of each project and program.
- Identify and develop the installed capacity that the training team must have to ensure full and healthy functionality.
- Provide and ensure that the training team has all the processes, procedures, and tools in place to enable them to meet customer expectations and service level agreements.
- Design and develop the growth and improvement strategy for each project and account.
- Responsible for liaising and interacting with the different strategic areas involved within Teleperformance and the client.