Product Owner Sr
Category Tech & IT
Product Owner Sr.
What We’re Looking for ⬇️
- Engineering or similar relevant field.
- Previous working experience as a Product Owner for 7 year(s).
- Worked previously in an Agile environment.
- Working experience in Travel Industry (3 years).
- Product Owner Certified.
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles.
- Roadmap delivery experience.
- Experience managing teams from multiple countries.
- Agile, Scrum knowledge.
- Advanced English level (B2+ / C1 / C2).
- Take the lead of scrum teams as the Product Owner.
- Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and creating requirements.
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on.
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product.
- Define product vision, road-map and growth opportunities.
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics, and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories.
- Work closely with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI.
- Lead the planning product release plans and set the expectation for delivery of new functionalities.
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals.
- Research and analyze the market, the users, and the roadmap for the product.
- Follow our competitors and the industry.
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends.